The Tuff Spa Difference
There are many hot tubs to choose from, but if you want a simple, durable, worry free & economical spa, look no further. Here are few features that set us apart from all other spas!
#1 Hot Tub Problem
If you have owned a hot tub, you know what the problem is, it’s the soft/vinyl hot tub cover! For those of you who are new to hot tub ownership, let us share this secret with you. You can buy a $14,000 hot tub, or inherit one with the house, but it is the same crappy cover that gives you the headaches. After a year or so, your cover can become water logged, start to smell and begin to fall apart.
“If you have owned a hot tub, you know what the problem is, it’s the soft/vinyl hot tub cover!”
Soon after that, you start to NOT use your spa because your cover is such a pain. You have now gotten to the point that you only flip over half of the cover, so that you don’t get a hernia trying to move it. If you get 3 years out of your cover you have done a good job. When you replace your hot tub cover, it will cost anywhere from $300 to $800. Don’t believe us, ask your friends. Well that all stops with a Tuff Spa Hard Top!
This exclusive hot tub cover design holds over 300 pounds and never needs to be replaced. This will save you hundred’s in replacement hot tub cover costs. The cover makes your Tuff Spa even more energy efficient and has the same Lifetime Warranty as the shell of the spa!
- Never Buy Another Cover
- Holds Over 300lbs. of Weight
- No Maintenance
- Can Be Taken On And Off By One Person
- Energy Efficient
- Safety Lockdown System
- No More Rotting and Deteriorating Covers
- LIFETIME WARRANTY!
Solid One-Piece Bottom
Tuff Spas feature a solid one piece bottom, which allows you to place your spa on ANY flat, level surface. There is no need to spend extra money having a pad poured for your Tuff Spa. Please see the installation page for more information on site preparation & delivery.
While most hot tubs require expensive electrical wiring, all Tuff Spas come ready to plug into a standard outlet. This can save you hundreds and even thousands of dollars in electrical costs. Just fill your Tuff Spa up and plug it in, its that simple!
Built for the planet, built for a lifetime!
- All waste and trim pieces are recycled and reused.
- Lifetime warranty on shell that will not end up in a landfill.
- No volatile organic compounds like other spas.
- No Resin blown in manufacturing like other spas.
- One piece, heat-retaining shell that traps heat in and reduces electrical usage.
- Hard-top cover that seals with a gasket and grove, preventing heat loss and improving energy efficiency.
- Two speed pumps that filter and heat on low speed drawing minimal amps.
- 110V and 220V options that offer far less amp draw and electrical usage than most spas.
- Made using natural gas, which is the cleanest burning fuel.
- Material is recyclable.
- No Fiberglass blown like other spas.
- No Urethane blown like other spas.
- Fewer emissions in manufacturing than other spas